Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!


I know, most people say, "what's the big deal?" But when we get snow here, we all jump outside with cameras and take pics before it all disappears. I even woke Shelby up early so she would be sure not to miss it. Of course, that was before I realized it would snow for more than 12 hours nonstop and we'd get just over a foot of snow! So the initial pictures really aren't worth much.



The kids mostly lasted about five to ten minutes at a time before appendages were too cold and the whining began. I don't know how often people let their kids play out in the snow, but it sure is a lot of work!

Snow Angels from my Snow Angel was a highlight.


Snow makes any place beautiful! What a great picture of God covering our sin and making us pure and clean. It sure was quiet and beautiful!

Having to shovel the driveway and help neighbors with cars that were stuck was the other side to our snow experience, not to mention sliding around the roadways. I'm not sure I'm ready to live in it yet(sorry, Jess), but we sure had a blast! And I hear more may be coming!

2 comments:

G-Unit said...

That's right you stay right here in L-town...no moving for you!

~Jess!c@~ said...

That is a great family picture!!! I can't believe how much snow you got out there!!! We are used to that here!!! I have to tell you that I love it when you leave me a comment, it puts a big smile on my face-- I sure miss you!!!