Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Festivities!

This is how Shelby helps Daddy put lights on the house. (No, I do not condone this one bit)

I know it's blurry, but this is how JD helps me do my Christmas baking.


We took the train ride in Filmore known as the Polar Express. Shelby was relieved that we didn't go across ice or up and down mountains. It was a fun time with Nema and Poppi. And hearing Jason call, "All Aboard!!" like 20 times was priceless too.


Christmas tree hunting was quite the chore this year. After 10 tree lots we settled for a tree that we didn't particularly love, but it was all worth it, not having to tell Shelby she would not be able to get her tree that day (the tears were starting to well up). Now I like our tree and hopefully next year we won't be as picky.


We went to an LAPD family Christmas party with Aunt Amy. It was fun with the cousins and Shelby was excited to wear her Christmas dress, which she wants to wear every day. Jason got a train whistle from Santa and you'd think he struck gold. I love that the little things are so amusing to a two year old.

No comments: