Friday, December 16, 2011

Catch Up


What we're up to this year....school, of course!
Monkey see, monkey do...that's my Ashley. She wants to "do school" all the time, which means she practices things like colors and body parts and then she gets a candy. Of course, she HAD to have a school picture taken.
And apparently she needed to be in Big Sister's photo too. Shelby started second grade this year. I really couldn't ask for an easier student. She really teaches herself A LOT! But I'm really enjoying my time with her this year. She's one smart cookie!

My sweet boy started preschool this fall. He is finally ready to sit down and learn (rather than the running around learning he did for the first 4 1/2 years of his life). I decided to teach him at home this year and he's doing great!

No comments: