Monday, April 18, 2011

Catching Up...

Sorry I'm so behind (for the three people out there who actually read my blog). If pregnancy was little excuse, four children and homeschooling is definitely an excuse. Since it is spring break, I'll do a bit of blogging.....mainly so my dad stops complaining. (But also because I love you, Dad!)
Here is our little angel (he really is!) at his first hockey game. He was 2 1/2 months old. So far, it doesn't look like there was any permanent damage done by the loud noise and the flashing lights (he was quite obsessed with the jumbotron).
Here Caleb is meeting his cousin, Emma, who is one month older than him. Notice the difference in girth? Yes, Caleb is a chunker! In fact, he is weighing in somewhere around 16 pounds at three months! That is definitely a record for a Case baby.

Ashley still loves Caleb and always checks up on him. She's actually a good big sister. Not much jealousy there at all!

3 comments:

Carol Hines said...

I read your blog! Just thought I'd let you know.

The Heflebower's said...

Cute pictures :-)

G-Unit said...

ME too, me too...thanks for the update! They are super cute!