Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Six Years of Mommyhood

Shelby Lorraine is six years old today!

My sweet girl is so fun. She has the most genuine smile of anyone I know. She is so sweet to her siblings, especially the baby, and she is a very sensitive girl. She's also intuitive and smarter than you think. She figures things out quite quickly, which makes talking in code a bit difficult. I love her innocence and I pray that she stays that way. My hope for her over the next year is that she continue to grow in love and knowledge of our Savior and that she learn the joy that comes from working to serve Him. What a PRECIOUS gift Shelby is to our Family.

Happy Birthday, Shelby!

3 comments:

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Like I said before, you have the most beautiful kids! They sure grow up to fast don't they. Happy Birthday Shelby.

Cathy said...

You forgot to mention her great sense of humor and sarcastic wit. Very unusual in someone so young.

G-Unit said...

I love her so!