Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pics of the Littler Ones

I've been taking a lot of pictures of Jason and Ashley because I wanted a good picture to send in to the Beautiful Baby Search (on Regis and Kelly). Why is it that when you need a good picture, you can't get one? Well, here are a few decent ones. Keep your eyes out, I'm hoping maybe their little faces will flash on the screen when they show hundreds of the thousands they receive for the contest!This is the one I used of Ashley. I love the elf ears.


This is not the one I used for Jason, but was the best one I took. Turns out I could use a December pic so I used one from his birthday because he was giving my favorite, sweet smile.


Did not use this one, but I had to post it for the cheeks. She's not chunky, but is known for the big cheeks!

1 comment:

CD said...

I sent pictures to that too!! I'm still kind of bitter they didn't get picked, but whatever. Try pottery barn kids too. Your kids can totally win this. Those cheeks are hard to ignore!!