Thursday, December 03, 2009

What the kids are up to...

Shelby is all about school. She loves it and is learning so much. Here is the traditional Kindergarten Thanksgiving feast costume...a right of passage for every kid, I think!

Jason potty trained himself the week of Thanksgiving. Well, I guess I initiated it, but I CANNOT believe how easily he caught on. I was shocked! He had 1 or 2 accidents the first three days, then started telling us when he had to go. After a week he was completely accident free. Yahoooo!!

P.S. Yes, I'm aware that, in a few years, JD will probably be horrified that this picture is up for the world to see.

Ashley started solid foods this month. This is the face she made after every bite the first time. She still has very little interest, though she enjoyed the mashed potatoes and yams on Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

G-Unit said...

You are a blogging maniac! Your kids are cute! Are you saying that it was easier to potty train said boy then said girl? HMMMMM?

Case Family said...

Yes, Hallie, I concede. Never expected that.