Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On the Lake

The kids really enjoyed swimming in the lake. The water was nice!


Safety first!!
I loved this life vest we borrowed for Ashley. She was actually quite comfortable in it...for about 10 minutes.

The kids loved fishing, which they've become interested in lately, mainly because of Daddy's iphone fishing game. No one caught anything this trip....pretty much what I remember of the little fishing I've done in my life.


And while everyone else enjoyed the sun, this was Ashley's happy place on the boat. She likes to be enclosed in tight spaces so she slept quite nicely in this little duckie bathtub.


This was the chosen spot for a little memorial we did for Sharon on her birthday. We tied our two boats together and did a devotional, and said goodbye once again.

4 comments:

143Steve said...

So cute! See your daughter will sleep anywhere too (-: We miss you guys!

CD said...

That is so awesome. Love the pictures!

G-Unit said...

Wait a minute that last comment was me, Cari was using my computer and forgot to log out. It's mE!!

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Great pictures! You have such a great looking family.