Monday, April 27, 2009

April Pics

Apparently everyone except me is a photographer these days. This one is Daniel and Shelby at the park, thanks to the photography skills of Keri. Fun day, Keri!


Jason must be a taquito before Daddy leaves him to sleep at night. This takes being tucked in to a whole new level.


Jason recently finish his gymnastics class. He loved it. While Shelby had to learn to take turns and follow directions in her gymnastics class at 2, JD learned more independence and really came out of his shell. Of course...

...this is the reason I can no longer take him to gymnastics. I'm much to big, and SLOW-moving, to chase after him now that he's "out of his shell." This pic was taken at 36 1/2 weeks.

6 comments:

~Jess!c@~ said...

What a cute pregnant lady you make!!!! skinny everywhere but the cute belly!!!

Denise said...

It's actually just the jeans that make me look that way. BELIEVE me, I gain it EVERYWHERE!

John and Carrie said...

You look absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for posting the picture!

G-Unit said...

Three things...Holy Blogarama, We prefer the burrito roll, and you are SO Cute!!

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

You are CUTE-----

Jenny said...

Denise, Thanks for sending me your blog address. I love it! Shelby looks just like you with blonde Hair!! Your kids are so cute and your new little one is precious! Congrats! And you looked great pregnant!! You'll be back to normal in no time!!
God bless always!!