Sunday, May 04, 2008

Our First Passover Seder


Ever since I got my grandmother's seder plate I've wanted to host a Passover Seder. So this is it! What an awesome worship service a seder is! I encourage every believer to make it to at least one Christian Seder in their lifetime. We hope to do one every few years to give our kids a taste of their Jewish and Christian heritage. Maybe you can join us some day!




Our guests this year were Steph and Kyle (and Sanderson baby yet to be named) as well as Ken and Kristie (split on opposite sides of the table so their boys could sit together), Bill and Rachel, and Steve and Brittany. Also, my mom was there to tell and show me how it is done!


Thank you to those who attended! It was very neat to share that with you!



1 comment:

G-Unit said...

So sorry we missed it!! Wish we could have been there! I like you, you know!